26 November, 2019
Total Brain is a mental health and fitness platform powered by neurotechnology. Founded on the notion that our mental health can be measured, improved and managed like our physical health, Total Brain measures the 12 brain capacities that define mental health, screens for the risk of common mental health conditions, creates self-awareness and accountability, and engages individuals in mental fitness programs that maximize their mental health. Providers, companies and individuals all benefit from the Total Brain platform, including companies like Boeing, Nationwide, Accenture and Activision, as well as millions of consumers and veterans through integrated partnerships with the AARP and IBM.
As QA Engineer, you'll have a direct and major impact on the direction of the product. This is a contract opportunity with the potential to move to a permanent role.
- Partner with engineering, design and product teams to define quality and ensure that our product meets or exceeds our quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Develop, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document bugs and maintain issue tracking system
- Assist with Release Management
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
- 2-5 years proven work experience in software development
- 2-5 years proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and process
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experiencing using defect tracking solutions (such as JIRA).
- Mobile experience (iOS and Android)
- Solid Knowledge of Selenium
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Contract
- Software Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- QA: 2 years (Preferred)
- San Francisco, CA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
- Flexible schedule