Senior SDET, Enterprise Apps
IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Operations | San Francisco, California
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what's right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you'll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team - is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
DocuSign leverages multiple functions of Salesforce.com including: Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, and Customer and Partner Communities. In the position of Enterprise Applications SDET you will be primarily responsible for the quality of our Salesforce solutions and deployments. This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director, IT Integrations.
- Work as part of collaborative, cross functional scrum team to ensure quality is at the heart of the delivery process
- Collaborate with scrum team to understand product vision and requirements
- Identify and Alert team to defects in backlog grooming cadences
- Represent and consider user needs to ensure delivery is simple, intuitive and works as expected
- Execute end to end & regression testing and provide feedback to the team on the status of quality
- Design test plans, scenarios and scripts
- Identify and test functional edge cases outside of expected workflow
- Review, Evaluate and Ensure Unit Test Quality
- Define & incorporate automated test strategies into delivery process
- Ability to code Project Automation features and functions with minimal supervision
- 8+ years' experience writing and executing unit and integration tests
- 8+ years' experience working with Automation tools (Selenium and Cucumber)
- 5+ years' experience with OOP Programming (C#, Java)
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Familiarity with defect management tools like Atlassian
- Familiarity with BDD/TDD methodology
- Familiarity with DevOps Lifecycle
- Experience working in a Regulatory, Compliance environment
- Understanding of Opportunity to Cash business processes
- Familiarity in complex enterprise application environment with integrations and customizations to support multiple business processes
- Strong team player but also able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi task and scale quickly in a fast-paced environment
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that's a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.