27 November, 2019
San Francisco based Swoop, an Agero company, provides simplicity and peace of mind in the chaotic world of roadside assistance. Agero + Swoop combined provide roadside protection for 100M+ Americans and performs 12M+ roadside services annually. As a connected vehicle service, we are in deep discussions with leading car manufacturers about their connected and autonomous vehicle experiences. We combine the benefits of a stable, profitable parent company, while offering the career opportunities and pace of a Silicon Valley startup.
Swoop, a next generation SaaS based platform powers thousands of tow operators and partners with car makers, insurers, and fleet operators to deliver a roadside product that is fast, transparent, and easy.
Our team is passionate about addressing real-world problems with digital solutions. We're looking for enthusiastic problem solvers who are ready to join a fast paced team and make a big impact.
Learn more at https://joinswoop.com & www.agero.com ( https://joinswoop.com/ )
THE ROLE & OUR TEAM:
We're looking for a resulst oriented, passionate and dynamic Sr. QA Automation engineer to join our rapidly growing engineering team
- Perform Automation and Manual testing of Swoop's next generation platform
- Enhance our Mobile and Web Automation framework
- Create a Performance and Scalability test suite
- Write automation test scripts
- Write test cases and test plans
- Collaborate with the cross functional team members to gather requirements
- Mentor the junior team members
- Work with third-party vendors to evaluate testing tools
- Candidate should have at least 4-5 years of related experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related discipline
- Should have worked with project management tools such as JIRA, and test management tools such as TestRail.
- Should have at least 3-4 years of experience with programming languages such as Java and/or Ruby, similar experience with test frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Performance and Load testing
- Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Comfortable learning new technologies and tools
- This position is onsite in our San Francisco, CA office
Swoop, along with our parent company, Agero, has set out to redefine the roadside assistance experience by offering real time transparency, unmatched scale and seamless integration with most of the major automotive and insurance brands. Combined, we protect over 125 million drivers and are making the roads safer by using the best technologies, customer service and partnerships with companies like Lyft.
Here's a brief video about Swoop: https://vimeo.com/206753666 ( https://vimeo.com/206753666 ).
You can see examples of our work through our public API : https://api.joinswoop.com/ ( https://api.joinswoop.com/ )
Agero's mission is to safeguard consumers on the road through a unique combination of platform intelligence and human powered solutions, strengthening our clients' relationships with their drivers. We are a leading provider of driving solutions, including roadside assistance, accident management, consumer affairs and telematics. The company protects 100+ million vehicles in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and other diversified clients. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to more than 12 million requests annually for assistance. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com and follow on Twitter @AgeroNews ( https://twitter.com/AgeroNews ).
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.