26 November, 2019
We combine the power of Big Data, technology, and lean economics. We discover the information people are searching for and provide it. We help transform lives.
Callisto Media will be unmatched in providing products, services, and experiences to a diverse universe. From mainstream populations to groups that traditional companies believe are too small or economically unfeasible to address, we will meet their needs.
Today, we're the fastest growing company in the $140 billion global publishing industry, and our primary method for meeting peoples' needs is through books. But creating books for them is only the beginning.
We are searching for a junior to mid level QA Engineer to help the R&D team QA their internal and cross-departmental tools. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to improve quality, functionality, reliability and usability of the R&D tools.
- Work with the R&D team to QA their internal and cross-departmental tools.
- Manual testing and automation of tests for internal tools.
- Participate in test planning for all levels of project testing including functional, integration, system, performance, usability and user acceptance.
- Analyze all inputs (including software specifications, customer input, development documentation and product standards) to create and maintain test cases.
- Write, execute and manage all documentation related to QA. E.g. QA test plans, regression test plans, UAT test plans, etc.
- Document test results and collaborate on issue resolution.
- Collaborate with other QA engineers to implement best practices throughout the team.
- Learn, adhere to and improve QA related tasks and processes.
- Help to identify, implement and maintain appropriate testing platform(s) and/or tool(s) for QA.
- Work with other QA engineers to implement the QA Automation framework and provide guidance on process to department and departmental representatives.
- Interface with all the relevant collaborative departmental representatives in a QA Engineering capacity.
- Develop quality metrics and dashboards for reporting results of testing and automated test runs.
- 4-6 years as a QA Engineer
- Demonstrated success with quality assurance concepts
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
- Test management tools experience
- 2-4 years QA Automation experience (Selenium, etc.)
- Version control system (GIT or equivalent) experience
- Java/C++ experience a plus
Join us! We are a team where data drives our decisions. Where culture matters. We put our customers first and they embody our core values. We’re entrepreneurial and focused in our approach. We challenge each employee to experiment and drive results while feeling empowered to do their best work each and every day.
Callisto Media offers a competitive salary, full benefits, 401k, stock options, for full-time employees, as well as a friendly working environment. This is a full-time, onsite position.