27 November, 2019
As a member of the LoopUp quality assurance team, you will apply your knowledge of software testing and architecture to develop and execute detailed test cases based on provided design specifications and reporting deficiencies back to product development. You will be responsible for adhering to the product development process as it relates to Quality Assurance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Extensive testing of business process functionality and regression analysis on LoopUp Web Site and Customer portal applications as well as supporting platform components.
- Participate in an agile development process and collaborate closely with the development team on a regular basis.
- Create detailed test cases with traceability to External Design specifications
- Provide work estimates for developing and executing functional test plans and other relevant QA tasks
- Develop Automated & Manual (feature level) test plans.
- Use test automation to support early exploratory testing.
- Perform black box as well as white box testing. Perform manual/exploratory tests on early-stage code
- Ensure that all test plans and test data are up-to-date and of the highest quality for customer delivery
- Report problems to the Development Team and follow up to ensure these issues have been addressed
- Document problem reports with a clear description of the issue, correct functionality, and steps to recreate
- Verify bug fixes
- Accurately estimate task durations and meet schedules
Preferred Skills include:
- Experience designing, developing and executing functional test plans
- Experience using test automation tools such as Selenium
- Experience with scripting languages such as Powershell or Python
- Experience with Windows, UNIX, RDBMS/SQL
- Knowledge of Java and familiarity with JUnit
- Knowledge of UNIX and basic shell commands (cd, ls, ln, make, chmod, cp, rm, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic SQL commands
- Familiarity with Git or any other version control
- Familiarity with JIRA or any other defect tracking system
- Understanding of relational modeling techniques and diagrams
- Understanding of Internet technologies: J2EE, XML, HTML
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records