27 November, 2019
Infosys– IVS FS– Technical Test Lead – Automation Testing, San Francisco, CA
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients’ digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
In the role of Test Analyst, you will act as a validation and quality assurance professional across the different stages of the Testing lifecycle: you will develop, design and deploy test scripts and cases of complex modules, help set up the test environment and contribute to the requirements documentation and test design for different types of testing. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Seattle, Washington. This position may require 5% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with IT
- At least 2 years of experience in automation using Selenium
- Minimum 2 years of experience in application development / Automation framework development using Java
- At least 2 year of strong experience in Agile Testing projects.
- Strong skills in writing SQL queries
- Should have strong Analytical abilities, Technical and Communication skills
- Able to work with business stakeholders as well as technology partners
- Experience in the following:
Performing Automation feasibility analysis, developing & implementing Test Automation Strategy
Analyzing the requirements (explicit & implicit) and define appropriate framework & guidelines
Automation of script development in Web applications using Keyword driven / Hybrid frameworks
Development of Automation Framework & script maintenance
Analyze & Implement Best practices like Reuse to improvise scalability and performance
Pro-actively analyze current processes and practices and suggest/ drive improvements
Nice to have
- Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes.
- Experience in other test/automation tools like Parasoft SOAtest, Smartbear Testcomplete, Tricentis TOSCA, etc.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.