27 November, 2019
- 8 Years of Exp
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate risks/issues
- Lead the team across shores
- Strong in Selenium, Jenkins, BDD, Cucumber, Gherkins
- Ability to communicate with the clients
- Good hands-on on documentation - Test Plan, Test Summary, etc.
- Ability to report status and pull metrics
Technical Skills SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Selenium PL2 Required
Domain Skills SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Order Management(Retail) NA Required
- Proficiency Legends Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.